It’s not too late to register for Mount St. Mary Academy Shadow Days! Eighth graders can experience the Mount by walking through a typical day with a student hostess. You can request a hostess, or be assigned one of our Mountie Messenger student ambassadors, who will show you around and answer any questions you may have. Enjoy two class periods, homeroom and lunch, and make sure to let us know your interests, so we can tailor the experience just for you!
Top 5 Activities for a “Mount Girl for a Day”
1) 7:45 a.m. Meet your hostess, who will be your personal guide to all things Mount (and give you a t-shirt to take home with you!)
2) Take time to pet the school golden doodle, Sadie
3) 8:00 and 9:30 a.m. Attend two 90-minute classes, meeting teachers and observing class discussions and technology
4) 11:05 a.m. Watch Belle TV student broadcast during homeroom
5) 11:40 a.m. Share lunch and make new friends
Upcoming Shadow Days:
November 2, 11, 16, 30 and January 12
8 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Share with a friend or register here: http://tinyurl.com/NovShadowDays