Steps to Enrollment
1. Join our mailing list to receive all important Admissions-related information, including dates for upcoming events and application deadlines.
2. Complete the Application for Admission. The link for the 2022-2023 Application for Admission will be available Monday, January 3, 2022. If we receive more applications than we have spots available in our freshman class, we will use a priority list to determine who is invited to continue with the admissions process. Any students not immediately accepted will be placed on our waiting list.
3. Take the mandatory Placement Test at Mount St. Mary Academy. The high school Placement Test is a nationally standardized test and is required for admission to Mount St. Mary Academy. Only 8th graders are permitted to take the test. This year’s test will be given on Saturday, January 22, 2022. Priority enrollment will go to students who complete the test on this date; afterwards, the test will be offered by appointment only. There is a $25 nonrefundable fee that is paid at check-in, and students are asked to bring two #2 pencils. Stay tuned for more details on how to register for the mandatory Placement Test.
4. Turn in academic transcripts or report cards for 7th and 8th grade years.
5. Turn in the Financial Contract, which you will receive upon acceptance, and the $550 enrollment fee by Monday, February 28, 2022, OR submit notification that you will be applying for financial assistance at the time of acceptance to hold your spot in the class.
6. Attend Scheduling Conference. Registration for our newest class will be held in March. Students will receive their class schedule and get all the necessary information to join the Mount family.