Steps to Enrollment
1. Join our mailing list to receive all important Admissions-related information, including dates for upcoming events and application deadlines.
2. Take the mandatory Placement Test at Mount St. Mary Academy. The high school Placement Test is a nationally standardized test and is required for admission to Mount St. Mary Academy. Only 8th graders are permitted to take the test. The test is given twice – once in December and again in January – with priority enrollment going to students who complete the test on one of our two scheduled dates. Afterwards the test will be offered by appointment only. There is a $15 fee, and students are asked to bring two #2 pencils. To schedule, email Annie Cross at email@example.com. You may also download the registration form and return the completed form to the Admissions Office at Mount St. Mary.
3. Turn in academic transcripts or report cards for 7th and 8th grade years.
4. Complete the Application for Admission. If we receive more applications than we have spots available in our freshman class, we will use a priority list to determine who is invited to continue with the admissions process. Any students not immediately accepted will be placed on our waiting list.
5. Turn in the Financial Contract, which you will receive upon acceptance, and the $550 enrollment fee, OR submit notification that you will be applying for financial assistance at the time of acceptance to hold your spot in the class.
6. Attend Scheduling Conference. Registration for our newest class will be held in March. Students will receive their class schedule and get all the necessary information to join the Mount family.