Steps to Enrollment
1. Join our mailing list to receive all important Admissions-related information, including dates for upcoming events and application deadlines.
2. Complete the Application for Admission. Click here to access the 2022-2023 Application for Admission, or here to view the application en español. The 2023-2024 Application for Admission will be available on Monday, January 2, 2023, and must be completed by Tuesday, February 28, 2023. If we receive more applications than we have spots available in our freshman class, we will use a priority list to determine who is invited to continue with the admissions process. Any students not immediately accepted will be placed on our waiting list.
3. Take the mandatory Placement Test at Mount St. Mary Academy. The high school Placement Test is a nationally standardized test and is required for admission to Mount St. Mary Academy. Only 8th graders are permitted to take the test. This year’s test will be given on Saturday, February 4, 2023. Priority enrollment will go to students who complete the test on this date; afterwards, the test will be offered by appointment only. There is a $25 nonrefundable fee that is paid at check-in, and students are asked to bring two #2 pencils.
4. Turn in academic transcripts or report cards for 7th and 8th grade years.
5. Attend Scheduling Meeting. Registration for our newest class will be held in March. Students will meet with Mount staff to receive their class schedule and get all the necessary information to join the Mount family.
6. Submit Financial Agreement and Enrollment Fee. Turn in your Financial Agreement, which you will receive upon acceptance, and the $550 enrollment fee (or $100 enrollment fee if you are applying for financial assistance) during your Scheduling Meeting in March.